A superb example of a classic in superb shape with original Hammond provenance!
£1,400 inc VAT
Complete with matching bench this superb instrument is complete with original documentation and owner’s manual. This Instrument has undergone a recent service, Buss Bar Shift , Generators oiled, And rebuild of the power supply.
A-100 - Best in its class
The best B-3's are A-100's" - now what does this statement mean? It points to the fact that a Hammond A-100 organ is in fact the exact same organ as the legendary B-3, and then some. As many may know, the A-100 is the home version of the B-3/C-3 organs. The cabinets of the A-100 models were all, with one exception, tailored for home use: No locking top, built-in speakers and reverb, and a wider selection of wood finishes and stylings. Today, the A-100 series organs have become increasingly sought after because they are generally well kept and less played than B/C-3 organs previously owned by churches or professional musicians. Also, the slimmer profile of the A-100 cabinet (especially the 'plain Jane' A-100 model) is preferred over the B-style cabinet for taking on the road.
- Made in USA in 1965
- 61 keys Swell and Great manuals
- 25 radiating and detachable pedals
- 9 re-adjustable Preset keys and 2 sets of 9 adjustable harmonic drawbars for each manual,
- 2 adjustable (16” and 8”) for pedals
- The Percussion has 4 controls: ON/OFF, Volume NORMAL/SOFT, Decay SLOW/FAST, Harmonic: 2-nd/3-rd
- Reverb Control
- Expression Pedal controls Great, Swell and Pedals
- A100 Cabinet: 1207Wx1156Dx1093H mm. 177 kg with bench & pedalboard